Deepavalhi 2012






Hi everybody, My name is Kalpana. I am 11 years old & I will become an engineer in the future. I want to invite you all to Arumbugal Aalayam, my home for this Deepavalhi. We are a huge family of 50 members in Chromepet, Chennai and we are going to celebrate Deepavalhi on November 13th with our friends from Gnana Deepam Trust. Last year, they came to our home for Deepavalhi and we all happily celebrated it by having sweets, special foods and by bursting crackers & by lighting, my personal favourite, FANCY FIREWORKS! We all had a great Deepavalhi last year & this year they are coming with more friends to celebrate Deepavalhi with us.

This year we all with our friends from Gnana Deepam Trust will have special foods, snacks & SWEETS! What is a festival without SWEETS? Moreover we will light fireworks including firepots, SPARKles and much more. We will also burst loud crackers like Laxmi vedi, Double shots & the big loud ATOM BOMBS! After all crackers are really good if they are not going to hurt others in anyway. I am sure my friends will take care of us all and we will have a safe Deepavalhi, just like last year!


Husshh... That is not all... This year they are also going to conduct a surprise game for us and give us all some SPECIAL gifts. (Don't say it loud... Only I know this. We are going to surprise my whole family!)

Wait... Wait... Wait... Allow me to introduce Ratna, my friend from SIRU MALARGAL. 



Siru Malargal is also a big home of 45 people situated in Athur of Chengalpet. My friends from Gnana Deepam are also going to celebrate Deepavalhi with them. Since all my friends in Siru Malargal are going out on Deepavalhi, they are going to celebrate it on November 4th. Yes, this Sunday itself.



All my friends in Siru Malargal are going to have NON-VEGETARIAN food & sweets this Sunday! Apart from that they will also have the crackers & fireworks. Moreover they need a bell to wake up all the children in the morning & to make themselves ready for school in time. Of course the surprise game & the special gifts are there for them too...

So help my friends in Gnana Deepam Trust to collect the money that they need!



For SIRU MALARGAL, ATHUR, CHENGALPET.

Non-Vegetarian food   - Rs 3,600/-
Crackers                      - Rs 1,000/-
Gifts                            - Rs 1,000/-
Travel & Misc.            - Rs   400/-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TOTAL                          Rs 6,000/-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For ARUMBUGAL AALAYAM, CHROMEPET, CHENNAI.

Food                           - Rs 2,500/-
Snacks & Sweets        - Rs 1,500/-
Crackers                     - Rs 1,000/-
Gifts                           - Rs 1,000/-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TOTAL                       - Rs 6,000/-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

You can contact any of my friends
Nivethan.R           - Regional Director, Chennai - 94883-28867.
Amala Christy.M  - Online Coordinator              - 97890-73635.
Soban Babu.M      - Treasurer                             - 9865605143.
or mail them at "mail@gnanadeepamtrust.org"

Hey... Don't forget to come and celebrate Deepavalhi with us all! Waiting for you all... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment